To ask Her Majesty's Government, further to the Written Answer by Baroness Stedman-Scott on 28 April (HL7970) and the subsequent correspondence on 11 May, of the six notified persons who missed their initial deadline date, which benefits were each of the six persons claiming; and how many had (1) ill health or a disability, and (2) some form of complex needs (including, but not limited to ill health and disability).
23 June 2022
Of the 6 people who did not claim Universal Credit by their deadline each was in receipt of:
- 1 person was claiming Employment Support Allowance
- 2 people were claiming Job Seekers Allowance
- 3 people were claiming Income Support
- 2 people were claiming Tax Credits
- 5 people were claiming Housing Benefit
The information we hold does not go into the specifics of each case including complex needs and/ or disabilities.