Skip to main content

Homes for Ukraine Scheme: Children

Question for Home Office

UIN 5468, tabled on 19 May 2022

To ask the Secretary of State for the Home Department, what legal documentation is required under the Homes for Ukraine scheme for a minor travelling without a parent but with an adult family member, such as an aunt or grandparent.

This answer is the replacement for a previous holding answer.

Answered on

1 June 2022

Applicants for the Homes for Ukraine Sponsorship Scheme must be Ukrainian, or the immediate family member of a Ukrainian national, and either:

  • 18 or older on the date of application or
  • under 18 years old and applying with your parent or legal guardian, or to join them in the UK

Please see:

Answered by

Home Office
Named day
Named day questions only occur in the House of Commons. The MP tabling the question specifies the date on which they should receive an answer. MPs may not table more than five named day questions on a single day.