To ask the Secretary of State for Education, what the membership of the higher education financial sustainability group is.
22 April 2022
The membership of the higher education Financial Sustainability Oversight Group is:
Department for Education:
- Deputy Director of Higher Education Reform (Chair).
- Deputy Director of Higher Education and Further Education Finance Business Partnering.
- Deputy Director for Further Education Quality, College Improvement and Sponsorship.
- Head of Higher Education Restructuring Regime and Financial Sustainability.
- Higher Education Finance Business Partner.
- Senior Economist.
Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy:
- Deputy Director, Impact and Research.
- Head of Policy for University Research and Knowledge Exchange.
- Lead Policy Analyst for UK Research & Innovation Institutions and System.
- Research Officer for UK Research & Institutions and System.
The Office for Students:
- Director of Resources, Finance and Transformation.
- Head of Sector Level Finance Data and Analysis.
- Head of Student Protection.
UK Research and Innovation:
- Head of Sustainability, Research England.
Additional members whose skills, knowledge, and experience are required are invited to attend all or part of a meeting, as and when appropriate.