Skip to main content

General Practitioners: Incentives

Question for Department of Health and Social Care

UIN 148307, tabled on 28 March 2022

To ask the Secretary of State for Health and Social Care, whether senior academic GPs will be included in the National Clinical Excellence Awards.

Answered on

1 April 2022

The National Clinical Excellence Awards have been reformed and renamed the National Clinical Impact Awards. Academic general practitioners are eligible to apply for an award providing they meet the eligibility criteria provided in the 2022 guidance for applicants which is available at the following link: