Skip to main content

Refugees: Employment

Question for Home Office

UIN 98278, tabled on 5 January 2022

To ask Secretary of State for the Home Department, if she will make it her policy to regularly publish figures on the efficacy of Government programmes which aim to help settled refugees into employment.

Answered on

10 January 2022

Unemployed refugees receive employment support from the Department for Work and Pensions, with direct, personalised support available from experienced work coaches.

Data on the employment outcomes for refugees specifically is not available.

Answered by

Home Office
Named day
Named day questions only occur in the House of Commons. The MP tabling the question specifies the date on which they should receive an answer. MPs may not table more than five named day questions on a single day.