Skip to main content

Alcoholic Drinks and Drugs: Rehabilitation

Question for Department of Health and Social Care

UIN 66229, tabled on 29 October 2021

To ask the Secretary of State for Health and Social Care, what recent assessment he has made of the adequacy of funding for drug and alcohol rehabilitation services; and what level of funding has been allocated to those services in (a) York and (b) England in each of the last 10 years.

Answered on

8 November 2021

Information on funding specifically allocated for drug and alcohol residential rehabilitation services is not collected centrally. Local authorities are responsible for commissioning these services to meet the needs of their population.