Skip to main content

Visas: British Students Abroad

Question for Home Office

UIN 52589, tabled on 21 September 2021

To ask the Secretary of State for the Home Department, what financial and practical support her Department is putting in place to support students applying for visas to study abroad.

Answered on

29 September 2021

The Home Office only has responsibility for UK visa policy in relation to those who wish to study in the UK.

The matter of financial and practical support available for outgoing UK students is for the Secretary of State for Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Affairs.

Answered by

Home Office