Skip to main content

Immigration: EU Nationals

Question for Home Office

UIN 48323, tabled on 13 September 2021

To ask the Secretary of State for the Home Department, if the Government will provide EU citizens in the UK who are granted Settled or Pre-Settled Status with physical proof of their migration status.

Answered on

16 September 2021

I refer the Honourable Member to the answer I gave to UIN 48558 on 20 May 2020.

Answered by

Home Office
Named day
Named day questions only occur in the House of Commons. The MP tabling the question specifies the date on which they should receive an answer. MPs may not table more than five named day questions on a single day.