Skip to main content

Building Safety Fund

Question for Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government

UIN 45914, tabled on 9 September 2021

To ask the Secretary of State for Housing, Communities and Local Government, how many housing officers are available to process Building Safety Fund applications in (a) Plymouth, (b) the South West and (c) in the UK.

Answered on

16 September 2021

The Building Safety Fund only operates in England as housing is a devolved matter. Applications for buildings outside of London are processed by Homes England.