Skip to main content

Chemicals: Safety

Question for Department for Work and Pensions

UIN HL2543, tabled on 8 September 2021

To ask Her Majesty's Government what plans they have to produce an equivalent list to the EU Restricted Substance List for the UK.

Answered on

21 September 2021

The Health and Safety Executive (HSE), as the Agency for the UK Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation and Restriction of Chemicals, publishes a list of those chemicals subject to restrictions on their own, in mixtures or in articles. This list can be found on the HSE website at