Skip to main content

Urology: Nurses

Question for Department of Health and Social Care

UIN 41821, tabled on 3 September 2021

To ask the Secretary of State for Health and Social Care, whether Health Education England has plans to improve reporting on the number of clinical nurse specialists working in (a) urology and (b) prostate cancer as part of its review into the long-term strategic trends in the health and social care workforce.

Answered on

10 September 2021

The National Health Service Electronic Staff Record does not enable the identification of cancer nurse specialists.