To ask the Secretary of State for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy, if he will publish an update on the UK’s covid-19 vaccine portfolio, including the number of doses secured with each manufacturer.
27 May 2021
The UK Government has secured early access to 407 million vaccines doses through supply agreements with seven separate vaccine developers. This includes agreements with:
- Pfizer/BioNTech for 100 million doses
- University of Oxford/AstraZeneca for 100 million doses
- Moderna for 17 million doses
- Novavax for 60 million doses
- Janssen for 30 million doses
- Valneva for 100 million doses
In addition, we announced a non-binding agreement in February 2021 with CureVac for 50 million doses and have a reservation agreement with GlaxoSmithKline and Sanofi Pasteur for 60 million doses.