Skip to main content

Winter Fuel Payments: Databases

Question for Department for Work and Pensions

UIN 3812, tabled on 19 May 2021

To ask the Secretary of State for Work and Pensions, whether problems that may cause delays in Winter Fuel Payments were identified in relation to the new Seasonal Payment System; and what mitigation was put in place to avoid such delays.

Answered on

26 May 2021

99.9% of customers were paid by the 23rd of December, with the remaining 0.1% paid by the 31st March which is the end of the winter fuel published timeframe. There are no outstanding annual Winter Fuel Payments for the winter 2020-21 exercise.