Skip to main content

Social Security Benefits: Endometriosis

Question for Department for Work and Pensions

UIN 166573, tabled on 10 March 2021

To ask the Secretary of State for Work and Pensions, what assessment she has made of the accessibility of (a) personal independence payment and (b) universal credit for people with endometriosis.

Answered on

16 March 2021

I refer the Member to the answer I gave on 30 November 2020 to Question UIN 120949.