To ask the Secretary of State for Health and Social Care, how many vaccination centres are located in each UK region.
26 March 2021
As health is devolved across the United Kingdom, vaccination is managed by the health services in each nation.
As of 12 March 2021, the total numbers of vaccination sites excluding pharmacies in each English region are as follows:
- East of England - 24 hospital hubs, 133 general practitioner (GP) led sites and 43 vaccination centres;
- London - 54 hospital hubs, 109 GP-led sites and 23 vaccination centres;
- Midlands - 40 hospital hubs, 186 GP-led sites and 22 vaccination centres;
- North East and Yorkshire - 40 hospital hubs, 178 GP-led sites and 11 vaccination centres;
- North West - 44 hospital hubs, 136 GP-led sites and 11 vaccination centres;
- South East - 46 hospital hubs, 182 GP-led sites and 18 vaccination centres; and
- South West - 19 hospital hubs, 110 GP-led sites and 10 vaccination centres.
This excludes 237 pharmacy sites as NHS England data does not include their region A map showing the number of sites in each region is available at the following link: