Skip to main content

Question for Cabinet Office

UIN 130064, tabled on 15 December 2020

To ask the Chancellor of the Duchy of Lancaster and Minister for the Cabinet Office, if he will introduce a quarterly report on gross domestic wellbeing as proposed by the CarnegieUK Trust in its 2020 report entitled Gross Domestic Wellbeing (GDWe): an alternative measure of social progress.

Answered on

23 December 2020

The information requested falls under the remit of the UK Statistics Authority. I have therefore asked the Authority to respond.

Answered by

Cabinet Office