Skip to main content

Buildings: Insulation

Question for Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government

UIN 113244, tabled on 9 November 2020

To ask the Secretary of State for Housing, Communities and Local Government, whether he has taken steps with the (a) fire and rescue services and (b) Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors on increasing the number of skilled professionals able to undertake external wall fire safety assessments.

Answered on

17 November 2020

I refer the Hon. Member to the answer for PQ UIN 94499, answered on 1 October 2020.