To ask the Secretary of State for Health and Social Care, which hospital laboratories in the West Midlands have been commissioned by NHS Test and Trace to process covid-19 samples.
This answer is the replacement for a previous holding answer.
12 January 2021
Processing of COVID-19 samples has taken place in laboratories belonging to the following National Health Service trusts in the West Midlands:
- Birmingham Women's and Children's NHS Foundation Trust;
- Sandwell and West Birmingham Hospitals NHS Trust;
- Shrewsbury and Telford Hospital NHS Trust;
- The Dudley Group NHS Foundation Trust;
- The Royal Wolverhampton NHS Trust;
- University Hospitals Birmingham NHS Foundation Trust;
- University Hospitals Coventry and Warwickshire NHS Trust;
- Walsall Healthcare NHS Trust;
- Worcestershire Acute Hospitals NHS Trust; and
- Wye Valley NHS Trust.