Skip to main content

Home Education: Coronavirus

Question for Department for Education

UIN HL6186, tabled on 25 June 2020

To ask Her Majesty's Government what arrangements they have put in place to facilitate permanently home-schooled children being awarded the grades required to allow the take up of college and university places in the 2020/21 academic year.

Answered on

9 July 2020

This is a matter for Ofqual, the Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation. I have asked its Chief Regulator, Sally Collier, to write to the noble Lord and a copy of her reply will be placed in the Libraries of both Houses.