Skip to main content

Social Security Benefits: Complaints

Question for Department for Work and Pensions

UIN 56162, tabled on 8 June 2020

To ask the Secretary of State for Work and Pensions, what estimate her Department made of the proportion of claimants assessed for (a) personal independence payment and (b) employment support allowance who subsequently make a complaint about the (i) conduct and (b) content of the assessment report.

Answered on

16 June 2020

The information is not held in the specific categories requested.