Skip to main content

Visas: EU Nationals

Question for Home Office

UIN 27506, tabled on 10 March 2020

To ask the Secretary of State for the Home Department, what visa requirements will apply after the transition period for individuals from other European countries wishing to volunteer for a period of one to two years in the UK.

Answered on

18 March 2020

Under the current Immigration Rules, there are a range of routes for specialist activities, including temporary charity workers.

There are no current plans to change these routes, though from January 2021, these routes will be opened to EEA and Swiss citizens.

Answered by

Home Office