Skip to main content

Water Treatment: Chemicals

Question for Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs

UIN 285305, tabled on 2 September 2019

To ask the Secretary of State for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs, what plans her Department has in place to assist water companies with supplies of purification chemicals in the event of the UK leaving the EU without a deal.

Answered on

9 September 2019

It has not proved possible to respond to the hon. Member in the time available before Prorogation.