Skip to main content

Schools: Energy

Question for Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs

UIN 269661, tabled on 26 June 2019

To ask the Secretary of State for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs, what discussions he has with Cabinet colleagues on requiring schools to be energy independent.

Answered on

1 July 2019

The Secretary of State has not had any recent discussions on this subject. Energy policy is the responsibility of the Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy.

Named day
Named day questions only occur in the House of Commons. The MP tabling the question specifies the date on which they should receive an answer. MPs may not table more than five named day questions on a single day.