Skip to main content

Question for Cabinet Office

UIN HL16645, tabled on 25 June 2019

To ask Her Majesty's Government what assessment they have made of the case for appointing a minister for children at Cabinet level.

Answered on

3 July 2019

My Honourable Friend the Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for Children and Families at the Department for Education has a wide range of responsibilities for children's interests and that work is represented at Cabinet by the Secretary of State for Education.

Answered by

Cabinet Office