Skip to main content

Department for Transport: Contracts

Question for Department for Transport

UIN 222799, tabled on 18 February 2019

To ask the Secretary of State for Transport, how much his Department paid to contractors for (a) hotel accommodation and (b) travel costs in 2018.

Answered on

26 February 2019

The Department consists of a central department and four agencies (the Driver & Vehicle Licensing Agency, Driver & Vehicle Standards Agency, Vehicle Certification Agency and Maritime & Coastguard Agency). We have estimated that the information requested can only be provided at disproportionate cost and would exceed the £850 cost limit.