Skip to main content

Veterans: Females

Question for Ministry of Defence

UIN 217026, tabled on 5 February 2019

To ask the Secretary of State for Defence, what gender-specific support on (a) employment and (b) mental health women service personnel receive when leaving the armed forces.

Answered on

8 February 2019

No gender-specific support on employment or mental health is provided to female Service personnel when they are leaving the Armed Forces.

Named day
Named day questions only occur in the House of Commons. The MP tabling the question specifies the date on which they should receive an answer. MPs may not table more than five named day questions on a single day.