Skip to main content

Peter Pickering

Question for Home Office

UIN 176141, tabled on 8 October 2018

To ask the Secretary of State for the Home Department, whether he plans to share with the victims and their families the results of recent inquiries by West Yorkshire Police into crimes that Peter Pickering may have committed.

Answered on

16 October 2018

Police forces are independent of government and Ministers are not able to intervene in police investigations. Such matters are for the Chief Constable concerned to consider.

Answered by

Home Office