Skip to main content

Government Departments: Procurement

Question for Cabinet Office

UIN HL6391, tabled on 28 March 2017

To ask Her Majesty’s Government from which professional bodies the civil service seeks support to discharge procurement responsibilities, broken down by department.

Answered on

3 April 2017

HM Government works with a number of professional bodies to discharge its procurement and commercial activities, principally the Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply (CIPS) and the International Association for Contract and Commercial Management (IACCM).

A detailed breakdown of departments’ dealings with these organisations is not held centrally.

Answered by

Cabinet Office