Skip to main content

Universal Credit: ICT

Question for Department for Work and Pensions

UIN 69485, tabled on 28 March 2017

To ask the Secretary of State for Work and Pensions, what records his Department keeps of when the universal credit IT system is not functioning.

Answered on

5 April 2017

The Department keeps records of all incidents where the UC IT system is not available for use, either by DWP staff or by customers where the services are delivered digitally. These records are held electronically in other systems specifically used to record and manage such incidents and provide information that allows the Department to track performance and continuously improve the quality of service it delivers.