Skip to main content

Social Security Benefits: Medical Examinations

Question for Department for Work and Pensions

UIN 67987, tabled on 14 March 2017

To ask the Secretary of State for Work and Pensions, whether a person who has been assessed for employment and support allowance or personal independent payments is entitled to a copy of the computer file report created by the HCP during their assessment process.

Answered on

20 March 2017

A person who has been assessed for either Employment Support Allowance or Personal Independence Payment can ask to see a copy of their assessment report at any time after its completion. They can do this by telephone, in writing or in person.