Skip to main content

Health Services and Social Services: Migrant Workers

Question for Home Office

UIN 67252, tabled on 9 March 2017

To ask the Secretary of State for the Home Department, how many people working in the UK health and social care system are doing so on a Tier 2 visa.

Answered on

14 March 2017

Information/data relating to the issuance of Tier 2 Certificates of Sponsorship can be found at

Answered by

Home Office
Named day
Named day questions only occur in the House of Commons. The MP tabling the question specifies the date on which they should receive an answer. MPs may not table more than five named day questions on a single day.