Skip to main content

Social Security Benefits: Medical Examinations

Question for Department for Work and Pensions

UIN 66869, tabled on 7 March 2017

To ask the Secretary of State for Work and Pensions, how a person who has undergone an employment and support allowance or personal independence allowance assessment can obtain a copy of the relevant reports.

Answered on

13 March 2017

Any evidence used to make a DWP decision that is still held by the Department, will be made available to the claimant on request by telephone, in writing or in person.