Skip to main content

Refugees: Children

Question for Home Office

UIN 66136, tabled on 1 March 2017

To ask the Secretary of State for the Home Department, what steps she is taking to resettle child refugees in (a) the UK and (b) Scotland.

Answered on

9 March 2017

Child refugees and their families are being resettled across the UK under the Syrian Vulnerable Persons Resettlement Scheme and the Vulnerable Children’s Resettlement Scheme. We continue to work with local authorities and devolved administrations to ensure reception arrangements, accommodation and appropriate care arrangements are in place to meet our commitments.

Answered by

Home Office