Skip to main content

China: Human Rights

Question for Foreign and Commonwealth Office

UIN 65632, tabled on 27 February 2017

To ask the Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs, what representations he has made to his Chinese counterpart on the treatment of human rights activists in that country.

Answered on

7 March 2017

‚ÄčI refer the hon. Member to the answer I gave on 24 February 2017 (PQ 63917).