Skip to main content

Armed Forces

Question for Ministry of Defence

UIN 65361, tabled on 23 February 2017

To ask the Secretary of State for Defence, with reference to written statement HCWS431, of 17 December 2015, on UK embedded forces, when he plans to publish details of UK service personnel embedded on the armed forces of other nations.

Answered on

28 February 2017

In my written statement of 17 December 2015 (HCWS431) on UK embedded forces, I committed to release information on Service personnel embedded in other nations' armed forces on an annual basis, through the Ministry of Defence's Annual Report and Accounts.

An update to the table in my statement is available on page 28 of the linked report: The 2016/17 Annual Report, which will include further updates, will be published later this year.