Skip to main content

Small Claims: Electronic Government

Question for Ministry of Justice

UIN 55131, tabled on 28 November 2016

To ask the Secretary of State for Justice, for what reasons it is not possible to make a (a) non-fixed monetary amount and (b) personal injury claim using the Money Claim Online website.

Answered on

12 December 2016

Money Claim Online was developed to provide an online service for specified (fixed) money claims which constitute the largest proportion of money claims issued. Personal injury claims are usually made for an unspecified amount of money.