Skip to main content

Question for Home Office

UIN 52187, tabled on 7 November 2016

To ask the Secretary of State for the Home Department, what guidance her Department provides to borough councils that have accepted refugee families to ensure successful integration into the community.

Answered on

16 November 2016

The Government provides information and support to areas participating in the resettlement of refugees and works with a wide range of partners including local authorities and civil society organisations to ensure that people are integrated sensitively into local communities.

Answered by

Home Office