Skip to main content

Overseas Students

Question for Home Office

UIN 51675, tabled on 2 November 2016

To ask the Secretary of State for the Home Department, whether the Government plans to review its policy on the inclusion of students within the immigration cap.

Answered on

20 December 2016

There is no cap on the number of international students who can come to study in the UK.

Answered by

Home Office
Named day
Named day questions only occur in the House of Commons. The MP tabling the question specifies the date on which they should receive an answer. MPs may not table more than five named day questions on a single day.