Skip to main content

Civil Nuclear Constabulary

Question for Department for Energy and Climate Change

UIN 36458, tabled on 4 May 2016

To ask the Secretary of State for Energy and Climate Change, if she will publish Government plans to enable officers of the Civil Nuclear Constabulary to attend incidents requiring an armed response in support of territorial police forces.

Answered on

11 May 2016

The Civil Nuclear Constabulary and territorial police forces offer mutual support through individual agreements. It would not be appropriate to comment further on operational plans.

Answered by

Department for Energy and Climate Change