Skip to main content

EU Solidarity Fund: Floods

Question for Foreign and Commonwealth Office

UIN 19992, tabled on 14 December 2015

To ask the Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs, if his Department will make a formal application for funding from the EU Solidarity Fund to support communities affected by flooding.

This answer is the replacement for a previous holding answer.

Answered on

20 January 2016

The Foreign and Commonwealth Office would not make applications for funding from the EU Solidarity Fund. Applications to the Fund would be made through the Department for Communities and Local Government.

Named day
Named day questions only occur in the House of Commons. The MP tabling the question specifies the date on which they should receive an answer. MPs may not table more than five named day questions on a single day.