To ask Her Majesty’s Government, further to the Written Answer by Lord Bates on 6 January (HL3867), whether they will publish the list of non-exhaustive indicators of unacceptable behaviours that could lead to the exclusion of a foreign national from the United Kingdom.
22 January 2015
The list of unacceptable behaviours is indicative rather than exhaustive. It covers any non-UK national whether in the UK or abroad who uses any means or medium including:
• writing, producing, publishing or distributing material;
• public speaking including preaching
• running a website; or
• using a position of responsibility such as teacher, community or youth leader
To express views which:
• foment, justify or glorify terrorist violence in furtherance of particular beliefs;
• seek to provoke others to terrorist acts;
• foment other serious criminal activity or seek to provoke others to serious criminal acts or;
• foster hatred which might lead to inter-community violence in the UK
The list was finalised in August 2005 following a consultation.