To ask the Secretary of State for Education, how much was spent on the pupil premium in each local authority ward in Kingswood constituency in each of the last 5 years.
20 January 2015
The Pupil Premium was introduced in April 2011. The available information showing pupil premium allocations for Kingswood parliamentary constituency is shown in the table below. To provide a further breakdown by ward for the four year time period would incur disproportionate cost.
STATE-FUNDED PRIMARY AND SECONDARY, MAINTAINED SPECIAL SCHOOLS, SPECIAL ACADEMIES, PUPIL REFERRAL UNITS AND ALTERNATIVE PROVISION ACADEMIES (1)(2)(3)(4)(5)(6)(7):
NUMBER OF PUPILS ELIGIBLE FOR THE PUPIL PREMIUM AND ALLOCATION AMOUNTS
Kingswood parliamentary constituency
Total Pupil Premium
Total pupils eligible for the Pupil Premium
Total allocation for the Pupil Premium
2014-15 (illustrative) (8)
Pupil numbers rounded to the nearest 10.
Premiums rounded to the nearest £1,000.
1. Includes middle schools as deemed.
2. Includes primary academies (including free schools) as recorded on the relevant January census.
3. Includes city technology colleges and secondary academies (including free schools) as recorded on the relevant January census.
4. Includes local authority maintained special schools. This does not include non-maintained special schools.
5. Includes special academies (including free schools).
6. Includes Alternative Provision (AP) academies which were formerly pupil referral units (PRU) which have converted and gained academy status.
7. It is not possible to determine the number of parliamentary constituency pupils recorded on the AP Census or recorded as looked after children as they are both local authority returns, and not an establishment level return. Therefore, figures will be lower than published data at local authority level.
8. These figures are for illustrative purposes only. The Department has published illustrative pupil premium funding allocations for the financial year 2014-15, based on census data from 2013. Final allocations for 2014-15 will be published later in the year, based on pupil data gathered through the January 2014 school census.