To ask the Secretary of State for Transport, how much his Department has paid to Carter Jonas for work in connection with High Speed 2 to date; and what those payments were for.
12 June 2014
£86,851.07 (including VAT) has been paid to Carter Jonas by HS2 Ltd, from 2009 to May 2014.
These payments relate to the following activities:
- attending property consultations in the capacity of property experts
- providing valuations of properties
- attending properties on the day of completion to facilitate handover
- acting on behalf of clients in receipt of payments regarding HS2 Ltd access to land and environmental surveys
- completing client Land Interest Questionnaires
- undertaking Farm Impact Assessments.