Skip to main content

High Speed 2 Line

Question for Department for Transport

UIN 199605, tabled on 9 June 2014

To ask the Secretary of State for Transport, if he will list the case officers allocated by HS2 Ltd to assist residents affected by High Speed 2.

Answered on

16 June 2014

HS2 Ltd does not currently allocate case officers to residents affected by HS2 but refers their concerns to the appropriate specialist.   As stated in their leaflet ‘HS2 Residents' Charter', HS2 Ltd will offer a single named case officer when the Charter is developed. The leaflet can be viewed on the HS2 Ltd website or is available via HS2 Public Enquiries.